Monica Moore -The Personal Evolutionist
Influence your world and the world around you.
Helping professionals achieve success through personal development and growth.
Monica is also the Vice President of the Professional Speakers Association of New Zealand
Organised Chaos Event
From Here To There
Workshop 16th October 2021
The Maritime Room Princes Wharf Auckland 9:30 – 4pm:
Drinks and networking afterwards
What Drives You?
Do you find yourself making awkward conversation?
Are you dealing with self sabotaging beliefs?
Now is your opportunity to move from being a passive to ACTIVE participant of your own life!
Buy the Damn Dress
“Buy the Damn Dress!” is written with wit, wisdom and a genuine desire to help people to change their thinking, their words and their lives. With exercises and questions, it’s an accessible, humorous and supportive resource which will help you to own your power and create not only your “Best Day Ever!” but your best life – every day of your life!
Hi, I'm Monica Moore
Looking for a new direction?
“I know that feeling of ‘lost’ or ‘in deep fog’ when you just don’t know which way to go. I anticipate my own life journey will continue to require negotiation with my sabotaging / anxious / depressive / self-doubting behaviours!
Learning to love, accept and manage our flaws is something that EVERYONE either works on – or avoids. I’ve learned to ‘flip’ these ‘perfect flaws’ and play them to my advantage. You can too. Start now.”
What Do You Need?
Personal empowerment comes through finding the courage to start conscious decision making which positively impacts you and your life.
That’s where as a mentor, writer, director and theatre practitioner, I can help.
In my many years of working closely with people from all walks of life, I’ve helped many to find their own authentic voice and essentially ‘develop their character,’ I enable clients to learn how to play your part, feeling empowered!
Leadership And Guidance
What makes a good manager?
YOU do: with the right tools.
Work With Me
As a professionally qualified speaker, I create authentic opportunities for engagement and entertainment, leading to a feeling of personal empowerment for every audience member and ensuring your event is remembered for years to come!
Recent And Past Engagements
- Speaker HerStory Auckland
- MC Northern Area Performance Theatre Awards
- Speaker Dress for Success
- MC Australian Bushfires Relief Concert Fundraiser
- Speaker NZ Drama Conference (Covid Cancelled)
- Speaker OGC 2020 Global Summit (Covid Cancelled)
- Barfoot and Thompson’s Ellerslie Event Centre (Covid Cancelled)
- MC/Speaker Northcote Business Networking Event
- International Women’s Speakers Summit on Revenue Streams
- Speaker The Commons Takapuna Business Networking Event (CC)
- Mike Pero Mortgages Virtual Presentation Decision Making
- UK Business Group – Virtual Presentation on Perspective
- MC Carmel College Senior Prize Giving
- MC Carmel College Junior Prize Giving
- Speaker at Liston College Staff Retreat Day
- Coordinated Sexuality and Relationship Programme, Pompallier College, Whangarei
- MC and Speaker Backyard Events Centre Local Business Networking Event, Northcote, Auckland
- Speaker at Cerebrate NZ’s Lunchtime Talks, Ponsonby, Auckland
- Speaker at South Island Cancer Coordinators study day, Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch
- Speaker at North Shore Hospital Donors and Volunteers Meeting
- MC at Professional Speakers Association of NZ Showcase Meeting
- MC at Professional Speakers Association of NZ National Meeting
- 4 Presentations to Year 13 Carmel College students, Auckland